Draft Bay Fair TOD Specific Plan
Draft Bay Fair TOD Plan and Environmental Impact Report
The draft plan is tentatively scheduled for review by the Planning Commission on January 18th and final consideration before the City Council the following month.
CEQA Initial Studies - Negative Declarations / Mitigated Negative Declarations
CEQA Environmental Impact Reports (EIRs)
Downtown Technology Campus CEQA Documents
Open Data Hub - GIS and Downloadable Data
Other Planning Studies and Reference Documents
- City of San Leandro 2035 General Plan, Adopted September 2016 (Current)
- Design, Community and Environment, Down San Leandro Transit Oriented Devlopment (TOD) Strategy EIR, part 1 Prepared for City of San Leandro, June 5, 2007. (note: large document)
- Design, Community and Environment, Down San Leandro Transit Oriented Devlopment (TOD) Strategy EIR, part 2 Prepared for City of San Leandro, June 5, 2007.
- Prelimary Geotechnical Investigation San Leandro Crossing, Rockridge Geotechnical, Septmeber 22, 2008. updated October 28, 2013 (see no. 16 below).
- State of California Seismic Hazard Zones, San Leandro Quadrangle, February 14, 2003.
- California Geological Survey, Special Publication 117: Guidlines for Evaluating and Mitigating Seismic Hazards in Califronia, Adopted March 13, 1997 by the State Mining and Geology Board in Accordance with the Seismic Hazards Mapping Act of 1990.
- San Leandro General Plan Update Draft Environmental Impact Report, Prepared by Barry Miller, FAICP, November 2001 (Superseded).
- San Leandro Downtown Technology Campus - Traffic Impact Analysis, Prepared by Kimley - Horn and Associates, Inc., July 2013.
- San Leandro Downtown Techonolgy Campus - Traffic Impact Analysis: Attachments, Prepared by Kimley - Horn and Associates, Inc., July 2013.
- Stinson, M.C., M.W. Manson, and J.J. Plappert, Mineral Land Classification: Aggregate Materials in the San Francisco - Monterey Bay Area, Part II: Classification of Aggregate Resource Areas, South San Francisco Bay Production - Consumption Region, California Division of Mines and Geology, Special Report 146, Part II, 1983, 75 maps at scales 1:485,000, 1:1,250,000, 1:48,000, Plate 2.40.
- Limited Subsurface Investigation Report for 1696 Martinez, prepared by SGI Environmental, May 21, 2013.
- Remedial Action Plan by IRIS Environmental January 11, 2010 (revised January 27, 2010).
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment, IRIS Environmental - April 9, 2009.
- Step-Out Sampling - San Leandro Crossings - Western Parcel -IRIS Environmental - APril 9, 2009.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Report for 1333 Martinez Street, Prepared by Stantec Consulting Corportation, October 21, 2008. (note: large document)
- Updated Remedial Action Plan - 1333 Martinez Street, Prepared by Stantec Consulting Corporation, October 21, 2008.
- Preliminary Geotechnical Investigation - San Leandro Tech Campus, Prepared by Rockridge Geotechnical, October 28, 2013
- Archaeological Report Preparation Guidelines (ARMR) California Office of Historic Preservation