Public Access to City Business Agreements
This public information portal allows the requester to research and view City business contracts and agreements.
Here are a few helpful tips to aid in your search:
- A Keyword or Phrase can be any number of things but cannot include special punctuation and characters (e.g, ampersand(&), quotes ("), apostrophe ('), etc.
- Multiple Keywords or Phrases both need to be found. For example, Keyword or Phrase 1 is Storm and Keyword or Phrase 2 is water will find anywhere these two words show in the Agreement Name. But if Keyword or Phrase 1 is Stormwater and Keyword or Phrase 2 is Storm water, this will not be found as both need to be in the Agreement's name. (The logic is AND - both, not OR - either).
- A Keyword can be a partial word as well, such as consult for consultant, consulting or consultation.
- Is completely optional yet can help limit the search results.
- To adjust your search criteria, simply use your browser's BACK button to modify the keywords.
- If Year is entered this too must be found in the Agreement's name.
- Although Department is not part of the Agreement Name, it is still subject to the AND logic.