Kid's Club is an afterschool program designed to serve Transitional Kindergarteners through 5th graders attending Dayton Elementary School.
Our program provides a safe, enriching, and exciting afterschool experience for your child. Trained and dedicated staff are on hand to offer your child homework support, arts & crafts, and recreational activities.
Fees and Registration
- Registration and payment are due on or before the 15th of the month prior to the start of each session. If the 15th falls on a Sunday or a holiday, payment is due the first business day following the Sunday or holiday.
- Payments received after the registration deadline will be assessed a $25.00 late fee. Late registration fee is enforced.
- For information on financial assistance and eligibility, please call (510) 577-3462.
Parent Handbook & Paperwork
Download and print the parent handbook and required paperwork. Return paperwork directly to Kid's Club staff, please do not take it to Customer Service.
Parent Handbook 2016-17
- Click here for online registration.
- For questions, please contact Customer Service at (510) 577-3462.